Monday, June 28, 2010

Wow! What a day Saturday was... you all made me jealous that I wasn't out junkin, but I had so much fun at the barn watching all of the enthusiasum and excitement! Thanks for providing all of us with such a fun day (and I thought it was just going to be hot and miserable... it couldn't have been further from that!). I have so many empty spots in the barn now I will be able to fill with many new treasures (you all weren't aware that at least 5 of the large items were sold and set for delivery at the end of the day, so be prepared to be wowed next month on the 24th). I will try to get pictures up soon! Hope you all had as much fun as we did. I will also be at Tuesday Markets this month in Gilbert as often as possible (for sure this week on June 29th). Hope to see you there! In the mean time happy junkin'! Carla

No comments:

Post a Comment