Thursday, June 9, 2011

   Wow! Where has the time gone since the last sale? A great big thank you to all of you who came to the barn in May and made it such a fun day...hope you are all enjoying your treasures! It was good to see all of you - new faces and familiar ones!
   The June sale is just 16 days away (Sat. June 25 9-4pm) and I'm afraid that I have been neglecting my blog. Sometimes I fear that I have nothing to say that will interest anyone, but this time there's great news...I have been busy rummaging through barns and old farm buildings stocked full of treasures. I have found old windows, screens, cupboards, tables and architectural pieces too many to mention. So I hope everyone will forgive me this time for not being inside at the computer, and I promise there will be many new pictures posted soon!
   June 25th will be a busy day so remember to block off your whole day! JB Knacker in Gilbert will be open with flea market vendors in their side yard as well as at least 5 more occasional sales from Boone to Nevada. Each sale should be able to direct you to the other sales - so be sure to block out plenty of time for treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment